Assistant Corporate Accountant
Fast growing financial services business based in the City of London are hiring a new role into their growing finance team - an Assistant Corporate Accountant.
Fast growing financial services business based in the City of London.
Working in the Corporate Accounting team, your duties will be varied and will include:
- Prepare month-end accounting journals for entities in the group
- Liaise with accountants of overseas entities to coordinate month end process
- Review European monthly P&L and investigate variances
- Prepare reconciliations for all balance sheet accounts, including intercompany positions and bank reconciliations
- Monitor regulatory capital across the group
- Review UK bank accounts for client money and reconciliations provided by administrator
- Fulfil additional, relevant, tasks appropriate to the role and business requirements
You will have a strong academic record (A Levels and / or 2.1+ Degree) and have a passion to build a career in Accounting within Financial Services.
It is likely that you will have some previous accounting experience via a Placement Year at University or be ready to make the move to your second career move since starting in accountancy.
Drive, ambition and commitment to studying for professional qualifications (ACCA, CIMA)
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Interest in Financial Services sector.
Competitive salary and benefits and full study package after probation.