Job Title - Junior / Graduate Application / Sales Engineer
Location - Ipswich, commutable from Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Stowmarket, Hadleigh and surrounding areas
Salary - £20,000 to £25,000 DOE
A UK leading distributor for Manufacturers within the UK is rapidly growing and looking to expand their Application Engineering team. With a 30 strong team, and a real close nit family feel we are looking a Graduate Mechanical Engineer or a Junior Mechanical Engineer who is looking to develop their skills and push for career development.
Working alongside some of the world’s most reputable Manufactures, you would be solely responsible for the support and technical sales queries that arise. The job will entail discussing / advising clients on Engineering Drawings, Engineering Queries, and supply of Engineering Components.
• Responding / Advising customers on Technical Engineering / Sales / Parts Enquiries
• Develop existing relationships / rapport with new customer to identify new opportunity for sales
• Provide technical quotations and cost estimates
• Visit customers and be able to discuss face to face Technical Hydraulic Systems and advise on customer solutions
The successful person will be working in part of a small team who after great training will quickly have the responsibility to deal with key customers and advise senior Engineers. This job requires the following.
• Mechanical Engineering Degree
• Extremely competent with Hydraulic systems
• Strong understanding of technical drawing, Solidworks knowledge would be advantageous
• Quick thinker and the ability to work at pace
With great training, progression opportunities, the ability to work alongside experienced engineers and visit some of the UK's leading manufactures. What are you waiting for, this has to be the job for you. Apply now!!
#MechanicalEngineer #GraduateEngineer #SalesEngineer #Hydrualics #AgriculturalEngineering #ApplicationsEngineer #WeAreClr