Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team.
Mercia is one of the leading providers of training and support services to the UK accountancy profession, working with over 8000 firms nationwide. Over 3000 firms use our file review service and rely on our audit and compliance manuals. More 6000 firms attend our training events and use our online training solutions. Mercia is part of Wilmington plc's Professional
Main Purpose of Role
Digital Marketing Executive - Job Description
Mercia is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing team, working across both the Mercia and Quorum businesses.
This is a broad role leading various digital marketing functions within a dynamic department, with a focus upon websites, email marketing, online advertising and social media. You will have the opportunity to work on integrated marketing campaigns and gain valuable experience across multiple channels.
You should be a confident, driven person with excellent organisational skills in order to manage your own workload and support your line manager and colleagues. You will be required to interact with various departments, so you must be a confident communicator with a professional manner.
Experience: A strong background in online marketing is essential and knowledge of B2B marketing would be advantageous, ideally within the professional services market.
- Lead on email marketing campaigns, continually improving emails and implementing best practice
- PPC and online advertising
- Develop SEO and measure accordingly
- Updating and continually improving the website from a marketing/sales perspective
- Utilise Google Analytics to provide insight and recommendation for improvements
- Copywriting and reviewing content for the website, emails and blogs
- Social media - day to day management and advertising
- Measuring, tracking and reporting on all digital marketing campaigns (email, website, and social media)
- Providing recommendations from reports and manage implementation of any actions
- Managing and manipulating data, working on best practice around permission and preferences
- Contributing to, and implementing marketing ideas, plans and strategies
- Competitor research and analysis
Skills and Experience Required
This role requires:
- At least 3 year’s online marketing experience
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics and PPC
- Experience of email marketing platforms, in particular ExactTarget and Marketo.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to act on own initiative and manage own workload
- Capability to manage multiple projects in a busy environment
We are focused on ensuring that Wilmington remains a great place to work. We value our people and we continue to invest in their career development. We encourage learning, and career opportunities are possible across all Wilmington companies
"We are committed to equality, equality of opportunity and valuing diversity"