Affiliate and Marketing Manager
Job Title: Affiliate Marketing Manager
Job Type: Perm
Award winning, dynamic and ambitious retail group with a real passion for its people actively seeking an Affiliate Marketing Manager to lead relationship management and negotiation. This is a great chance to join a successful, forward thinking and highly progressive business that values people, creativity and quality - they genuinely care about their employees and offer a real platform for you to excel.
* Day to day responsibility for running of affiliate program
* Create and implement online affiliate strategy
* Relationship management and development across affiliate network
* Plan, develop, launch and feedback on campaigns with top affiliates
* Develop a strategy to drive incremental sales
* Data optimisation and competitor analysis
* Grow the number and percentage of affiliates generating sales
You will have:
* A positive attitude and the ability to adapt to a fast paced environment
* Strong commercial acumen and the ability
* Excellent communication skills - able to relationships both internally and externally
* You must be self-motivated and proactive with the ability to work under pressure at times
This is an excellent opportunity for a progressive, forward thinking marketing professional to genuinely shape change in a receptive, forward thinking environment offering you real scope to progress - you will benefit from a friendly, autonomous and forward thinking working environment that invests in its people and offers the platform they need to deliver.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.