We are delighted to be working with a highly desirable, progressive and dynamic organisation based in Crawley who are seeking to add an FP&A Analyst to their Commercial Finance team.
This is the ideal opportunity for someone looking to further develop their commercial finance knowledge, with a significant amount of business partnering experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Influence and develop progress towards achieving targets
- Work with the Commercial Finance Manager to give accurate analysis
- Present key financial conclusions to key stakeholders
- Supply and present important finance strategy
- Monthly catch ups with senior management to assess financial performance
- ACCA/CIMA finalist or newly qualified
- Degree educated would be preferred but not essential
- Strong academics
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Previous Business Partnering experience is essential
- Proactive personality, able to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent Excel and analytical skills
Please quote 42496 when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Finance and Accountancy recruitment.
We predominately focus on London, Surrey, Sussex and Kent, although we have also been highly successfully in offering national solutions.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role.