Desk based BDM/Relationship Manager - CeMap Qualified
An outstanding new role within Specialist Lending
Our client has had a phenomenal year of successful development.
- Proactively seeking new borrowers and sourcing leads focused on residential development.
- Building on existing relationships and establishing new relationships with developers, property investors in key markets and geographies.
- Conducting full due diligence on development proposals:
- Knowledge of construction types / development schemes.
- Knowledge of construction costs and procurement.
- Knowledge of development appraisals and development cash flows.
- Knowledge of preparing lending Heads of Terms is essential.
- Presentation to credit to include building financial models from the developers initial appraisals and sense checking costs and returns profile.
- Ensuring that the pipeline business is reviewed within the agreed company guidelines.
- Meeting agreed company targets; Originations and Team Work
- Adhering to all compliance needs within the business.
- The role is available immediately and offers a comprehensive benefits package and remuneration