TRADE MARKETING MANAGER
An exciting new position has emerged for an established TRADE MARKETING MANAGER who has delivered excellent success across the FMCG and/or leisure and travel sectors in both B2B and B2C activity. This Surrey based role is all about devising and executing a successful trade and partnership marketing strategy; always ensuring that the sales teams are prepared with cutting edge tools and assets to maximise omni-channel ROI.
A global business with a portfolio of exciting brands and products; this industry is in growth and this business are leading from the front. With an innovation pipeline for the next decade, this business continues to make history and requests a B2B and B2C trade marketing expert from the field of FMCG and/or leisure travel and entertainment to come aboard for the adventure.
The key responsibilities for the successful TRADE MARKETING MANAGER include;
To develop the annual trade marketing communications & advertising plan in line with overall marketing objectives.
- To activate regional retail partnerships and produce marketing plans that support in store and online activity
- To be responsible for the effective utilization of brochures, ensuring that trade distribution is optimised
- To work with the Brand Manager and the sales and training teams to ensure that all trade communications are brand consistent and achieve strong support from external agencies and sales forces.
The desired TRADE MARKETING MANAGER will be highly motivated, proactive and very strong in driving cross-functional working.
- Ideally, the successful applicant will have management experience as there will be a Trade Marketing Executive reporting into this role.
- You will also have strong presentation skills, be highly numerate and ROI focused and have demonstrated similar achievements in leisure / travel / entertainment and/or the FMCG sector.
- You must also possess a strong knowledge of B2B trade activity and present strong ROI focused achievements.
- Ideally, you will have a strong understanding of how to deliver excellent and innovative activation in the e-commerce and/or e-tail channels such as video-on-demand.
An exciting opportunity to join a leading global organisation with an exceptional innovation pipeline and a strong and enriching environment. All aboard!