Becoming a Business Analyst with Capita Case and Record Solutions:
As a business analyst you will be required to liaise with key stakeholders to elicit, analyse, communicate and validate customer requirements. Determine the most appropriate solutions, considering factors such as existing practice, legacy infrastructure, business process flows and business sector trends to provide real business value and document solutions/solution design in an appropriate form, such as user stories or functional specifications, enabling development and test teams to work from.
What you will do:
- Gather and manage requirements and undertake detailed business and systems process analysis to fully understand the customer's requirements;
- Identify, evaluate and impact options and propose logical and innovative solutions;
- Document solutions in the form of impact analysis, story cards, technical functional specifications or other documentation as required;
- Carry out estimation of effort for analysis activities and co-ordinate the estimation of effort across the project;
- Facilitate collaboration across the project team to ensure the impact of any solution is fully considered and addressed;
- Liaise closely with the customer to ensure proposed solutions are fully understood and signed off where appropriate;
Your experience will include:
- Previous experience of understanding and documenting complex business processes and customer requirements;
- A proven track record of business/systems analysis within a software development environment;
- Ability to quickly assimilate business knowledge and logically interpret solutions in the form of functional specifications;
- Excellent analytical skills; the ability to view a problem from different angles, to formulate recommendations and to support any chosen solution with a reasoned and persuasive argument;
- Excellent communication, presentation and facilitation skills; the ability to facilitate meetings, explain complex business problems to a wide audience and demonstrable experience of writing functional specifications;
- Strong technical analysis and design skills are essential with at least five years demonstrable experience of the following:- Requirements definition using User Stories & Acceptance Criteria, Wireframe Storyboards, Wireframe Storyboard Logical Derivation Tables, Business Process Models, Definition of Processes, Tasks & Actions and Logical Data Model & Logical Data Dictionaries;
About Capita Case and Record Solutions
Capita Case and Record Solutions is a Microsoft partner and has over 35 years' experience in helping businesses to transform through the appropriate use of technology to understand, manage and share their company data. Join some of the most highly skilled and experienced IT and Transformation professionals in the country. We invest continually in our employees to ensure that their skills keep up with the rapid pace of change in software making sure that our solutions are fit for purpose now and for the future.
Capita Case and Record Solutions are part of Capita Plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.