£40,000 - experience dependent
Are you a CRO analyst looking for your next opportunity where you can develop your career in terms of skill set and management? This is the ideal opportunity!
This company are looking for a CRO Exec to join their team and report into the Head of eCommerce - they already have an established team as 27% of their total revenue comes from online, so this is a key part of the business. They have six transactional websites across six territories so it's a global company with huge amounts of traffic - somewhere you would see the impact you're having. They have a very flat structure and great working environment so it's a good next step for someone looking to continue their career in conversion rate optimisation.
* You will analyse web data to understand the customer journey and identify drop off points
* You will suggest areas for improvements based on your analysis
* You will develop and oversee the delivery of the testing programme (AB and MV tests)
* You will analyse the results of these tests and create a strategy on how improvements can be implemented
Skills and Experience
* Strong hands-on CRO experience (AB/MV testing)
* Experience using Optimizely, Monetate, Qubit, VWO, Google Optimise, Adobe Target
* Excellent communication skills
Salary and Benefits
* £40,000 experience dependent
How to Apply
For more information on how to apply please follow the link below