Compliance Monitoring Officer
Our client is a leading financial services’ business who are currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring Officer. The role will be responsible for conducting timely audits in line with the Group’s Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Complete the required Audits as part of business’s Compliance Monitoring Plan, providing 2nd line assurance and challenge to key business functions, as well as issuing findings to key stakeholders for review and action.
- Providing advice and guidance to the business
- Provide 2nd line challenge to the business
- Ensure that regulatory and business standards are adhered to
- Review core business controls and processes as part of the plan
- Proactively engage with key stakeholders to address the root cause of any risks identified during Audits, ensuring that risks are mitigated within the risk appetite.
- Engage proactively with key stakeholders to influence timely and effective remedial action in response to Audit findings.
- Compliance Monitoring experience
- Financial services’ experience
- Organizational skills
- Good range of GCSE’s