SEO Manager - London
We are currently looking for an SEO Manager to join a marketing and lead generation company in central London.
SEO Manager - The Role
As an SEO Manager you will need to be able to work at a strategic level in SEO but you aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into the day-to-day execution. The business is growing and as such there is a great opportunity to grow this area and progress. They are considering candidates who are fluent in either English, French or Dutch for this role.
SEO Manager Key accountabilities:
* Conducting Technical audits across our full portfolio and making recommendations for optimisation
* Keyword Research and Keyword Planning
* Reporting to Senior Management- Rankings, Traffic, Backlinks etc.
* Strategic review of all potential acquisition sites in new and existing markets including full technical audit
* Collaborating with wider team including Engineering, Content and PPC Marketing. Assisting with marketing tasks where required.
* Fulfilling wider marketing functions in order to fulfil KPIs and meet business requirements * Ensure commercial targets are met in line with the company vision and targets.
(FTD & Organic search visibility improvement)
If you have the desired skills and experience and would be interested in finding out more please respond to this advert by following the link below and attaching a copy of your most recent CV. If successful I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.