Radley Green are recruiting a global payments manager for a transport and logistics business based in the West End. This role will partner with the American and Asian entities and will be integral to a systems and process change over the next few years.
We are looking for a candidate with a stable, strong CV who has the ability to manage relationships and work across different seniority levels.
This role will pay up to £60,000 with very good benefits.
Core responsibilities of the role are:
- Managing a team of five.
- Being accountable for ensuring all payments are processed professionally, accurately and within relevant deadlines.
- Building relationships and liaising with suppliers as necessary, ensuring that payments are being made. Raising queries and investigating when they are not.
- Liaise with internal departments.
- Oversee daily bank balances and transactions.
- Monitor bank movements throughout the day ensure that correct funds are being dispensed.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.