Change controller - Contract till the end of the year - Milton Keynes
Change controller Role Summary
• Coordination and governance of IT change execution within the business.
Following a work plan control all changes and releases following the agreed processes and procedures. Change administration, procedural updates as required and implementation planning, KPI and weekly metric reporting, SOX and Audit compliance and co-ordination of major deployments. Supporting toolset rollout and training of teams in use of the toolset. Role Responsibilities
• This is a shift role, 14/15 days a month, approximately 50% days and 50% nights, 12 hours every shift. • This role requires sharp punctuality.
• Coordinate all IT change execution and releases following the agreed processes and procedures.
• Risk, Impact assessment and prioritisation of changes.
• KPI and weekly metric reporting • Contribute to the improvement of processes and procedures needed to support change control.
• Challenge and advise where IT change impacts service.
• Establish effective relationships with interfacing areas.
• Post implementation reviews.
• Assist with quarterly internal audits as and when required, and provide evidence that processes are being followed.
• A proven self-starter and a proven team player.
• To be certified at Service Transition ITIL V3. • Good level of Spanish language.