Assistant Marketing Executive
- Up to £22,000 DOE
- Excellent Benefits
- Based in Leeds
- 35 days holiday
- Health Plan
- Free Parking
Is one of the fastest growing healthcare organisations in the UK. It is a well-established business with plans for further growth resulting in the need to expand its existing marketing team.
ROLE AND CANDIDATE BRIEF
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Assistant Marketing Executive will focus on assisting in the planning, execution and measurement of campaigns, initiatives and events for identified key international markets, working closely with the international sales team.
We are ideally looking for someone with digital marketing experience, particularly in email marketing, as this will be a key part of the role. The successful candidate will have a passion for marketing, a proactive attitude and will be a creative thinker.
Your duties will include the following:
- Develop marketing materials and initiatives for both online and offline channels
- Create, implement and monitor marketing campaignsto drive sales in key international markets
- Segment our customers and create email marketing schedules using Dotmailer to communicate the key brand messages
- Write and proof-read copy
- Develop ideas for promotional activities
- Ensuring our client's brand is adhered to in all communications
- Organise and attend exhibitions
- Promote the company through social media channels
- Conduct market research for International markets, including online research projects and the running of focus groups
- Monitor competitor activities
- Maintain and update CRM system
- Liaise with the internal graphic design team, external suppliers and printers
- Support the Marketing, Sales, our international customers and the wider business as required.
- Solid experience in marketing, either in-house or agency;
- Experience in digital marketing, particularly using emails to explore further opportunity
- A creative flair and passion for marketing;
- Ability to effectively prioritise your workload, acting with a high level of initiative;
- Proactive attitude to your work;
- Strong organisational and event planning skills
- Excellent attention to detail as you will be responsible for overseeing outbound marketing campaigns and external communications;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.