Trainee Insurance Account Handler
You'll be working within an inbound insurance call centre dealing with Personal Lines Insurance (Motor, Household, Pet, etc), its a buzzy and friendly environment and can offer great career prospects for the future. However if you're looking to get away from the phones or a call centre environment, this one isn't for you!
- Insurance experience is desired, however not essential.
- Experience within a Customer Service/Sales role, dealing with customers over the phone is a MUST.
- The development and administration of all retail insurance products.
- To achieve growth through the provision of quality products, excellent customer service and customer retention.
- To advise and process requests relating to all aspects of retail insurance products.
- To assist with the sale of products as applicable, and as stated in underwriters criteria in a manner consistent with best practice and in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- To operate within set guidelines and agreed areas of product competency.
- Aim to meet the set sale targets and/or set service levels.
- Identify and apply cross selling opportunities.
- Provide best advice, taking into account customer demands and needs.
- Provide prompt, accurate and courteous responses to all customer enquiries.
- Ensure adequate and effective processing of the day to day business administration.
- Carry out any other duties as may be required to ensure our customers remain satisfied.
- Ensure any expressions of customer dissatisfaction are notified appropriately and resolved as soon as possible.
Targets/Key Performance Indicators
- Sales against target
- Service level against target
- Quality of advice provided
- Level of complaints
- In-house appraisals
- In-house assessments
- Level of errors
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 depending on experience.
Hours: 9:00am-5:30pm Mon-Fri
As business can be seasonal, they need to have people working 2 or 3 out of every 4 Saturdays in the spring/summer months. Just 1 or 2 will be worked in the autumn/winter.
Saturdays are paid on a time and half basis.