JHE & Partners are currently working with a market leading manufacturing business based in Huddersfield who are looking to recruit an experienced Management Accountant to join their finance team. The role will report to the Financial Controller and take responsibility for the production of Monthly Management Accounts for the largest division within the business. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of stakeholder management across a variety of business functions, as well as a desire to improve processes and increase efficiencies within the organisation.
Applicants will be commercially minded and enjoy a challenge. They will thrive in a busy, fast paced environment and will play a key role within the finance function. With progression and development opportunities internally, this is an ideal position for anyone who is ambitious and eager to eventually move into a Financial Controller role.
This opportunity will provide the successful candidate with a diverse and well rounded role that will add value to their skill set and the chance to oversee and develop a small team.
The key duties of this role will include:
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly balance sheet reconciliations
- Project management of initiatives to improve the efficiency/effectiveness of the finance function including system improvements
- Assisting with all other statutory reporting requirements
- Provide support to the Financial Controller in working with other areas of the business to develop and deliver timely analysis of data and commercial insight to support and drive business decision making
The successful candidate will:
- Be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Have recent experience within a relevant management accounting role
Offering a competitive salary and benefits I would urge anyone interested to apply as soon as possible.