Special Needs Teacher SEN
SEN Teacher - Watford
£110- 130 Per Day - Temporary - Full Time & Part Time
What can you expect from your dedicated recruiter:
I am a passionate Special Educational Needs Recruiter for Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Buckinghamshire. I promise to support you through the entire recruitment process and continue that support with exceptional after care. Working with me, you can expect transparency and integrity.
About the role and environment:
My client is a successful and well-established Special School based in Watford. We need strong, flexible, adaptable individuals to fit straight into the team and show our clients that they can immediately lead a class without supervision and delegate to teaching assistants in an effective way.
The school is diverse and inclusive, and they believe a happy working environment is key to performance and work with students with Autism, Learning Difficulties and Speech and Language Needs. They have students from approximately 11-16 years who need a strong teacher who is passionate about working to the best of their ability.
The school is situated on a brilliant site that is modern and fresh, with outstanding facilities. Pupils attend from a wide area which extends from various areas of Hertfordshire. We're looking to place SEN Teachers as soon as possible so please apply today to avoid missing out.
To apply for this role, you will need to be: -
- Ideally have experience in teaching with SEN
- Willing to carry out the full role required of a SEN Teaching Assistant.
- Can communicate effectively and build good relationships
- Flexible and Adaptable
- Able to work as part of a team or on your own initiative
- Interested in a career within SEN schools
- Full UK driving licence - desirable
At CER we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with superb aftercare service and an approachable attitude towards your needs.
By teaming up with CER, you'll receive:
- Access to the largest local client base in the market.
- Continuous Professional Development - concentrating on behaviour management, special needs in mainstream classrooms and more.
- Dedicated consultant that has an in-depth knowledge of schools where you live and surrounding boroughs.
- An opportunity to increase your take home pay using My Key Pay, our preferred umbrella company. Further opportunities in special needs environments, overseas and within careers development.
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity for you or someone you may know, please send me your CV or give me a call on to find out more information