Part-Time Payroll Assistant
Part-Time Payroll Job, Leeds, up to £22k pro rata
Your new company
You will be working for a thriving not for profit organisation, based just outside of Leeds City Centre.
Your new role
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will help to ensure that a high quality, efficient and effective finance and payroll service is delivered. Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Handling day to day finance related queries
- Working closely with HR assistant to ensure an efficient payroll service
- Processing on SAGE any contractual changes or statutory payments
- Ensuring that all time sheets and expenses are received and appropriately authorised within deadlines
- Ensuring monthly payroll is processed accurately and that all queries are resolved
- Maintaining knowledge of relevant payroll legislation
- Notifying Finance Manager of monthly payment requirements for pensions, attachment of earnings etc.
What you'll need to succeed
Your previous experience in a similar role will lead to your success, you will have a relevant accountancy or business qualification or working towards e.g. degree, AAT qualified or qualified by experience. You will be an enthusiastic person who has ambition and drive, along with exceptional administration skills and a keen eye for details.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary of up to £22k (pro rata), generous holiday entitlement and pension contribution.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.