Senior Client Services Coordinator
We are currently recruiting for a Senior Client Services Coordinator to join a well-established Business Advisory Consultancy based in the City of London, 3 minutes from Bank on Old Broad Street. The business provides Accountancy and Financial services to a client base spread across 19 countries with an HQ in Sydney, Australia.
This role will be the first administration role to move to London from their Warwick office and will form the hub of a new team in the City. While the role will be hands on, we require someone with the ability to become a team leader and manager of a small team in time as well as managing the transfer of work from the team in Warwick as that downsizes.
The key aims of this role are:
- Provide proactive administrative and organisational support including the on-boarding of new clients and able to be the first point of contact for client queries.
- Improve existing or establish new administrative systems which support this role and able to operate with a high degree of independence in a busy environment
- Support Senior Accounting team, including Group Principals, to support/maintain/promote team and individual accountability
- Planning and Implementation of projects
To be considered for this role we are looking for:
- Significant Client Services or Executive Assistant experience with a professional services company.
- Proven ability to work on assigned tasks independently and provide regular progress reports.
- Responsibility for working on and overseeing multiple projects.
- Experience in supervising others and providing peer support within the immediate team
- Exposure to CRM and other Accounting Practice Management software
- Intermediate to Advanced proficiency across all Microsoft user applications - eg Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Communication of key issues with stakeholders
- Salary £30-40,000
- up to £5,000 redeemable against travel costs
- Healthcare insurance
- 22 Days annual leave plus B/H and holiday purchase scheme