Cover Supervisors & Teaching Assistants Required Immediately
CER are seeking to appoint Cover Supervisors and Support Staff for a cluster of Secondary Academies in the Blackburn area. The requirement is immediate, and the opportunities vary, from day to day emergency cover to long-term, ongoing and permanent roles.
No experience? No problem! - What is most important to our client Academies, is finding the right type of individual for their school environment.
Are you currently working on supply and looking for additional work/hours?
Are you interested in working within the education sector?
Are you looking for a flexible job to support your studies?
Are you hoping to gain some experience in schools before embarking on a PGCE of your own?
Do you work in a similar setting (e.g. Youth Work, Sports Coach, Residential Care)?
If the answer to any of the above questions is a 'YES' then you need to get in touch with me ASAP!
You will get the opportunity to:
- Supervise classroom activities
- Deliver pre-planned work
- Build a positive rapport with the students
- Assist with student questions/queries
- Ensure a positive learning environment
- Maintain a level of discipline and manage behaviour
- Ensure work is collated and feedback given
- Leave a clean and tidy classroom (at the end of each lesson)
- Liaise with senior staff members
In return CER will provide:
- FREE CPD - Safeguarding/Child Protection
- FREE WORKSHOPS - Cover Supervisor Workshops (Delivered by Education Specialists)
- Your own local consultant to deal with any questions along the way
- A personable experience - We work with you to find you the work you want
- Excellent rates of pay (PAYE and Umbrella Company pay options available)
- Fully compliant with Agency Workers Regulations
- Candidate Reward Scheme (the more you work the more benefits you receive) Coming soon
- Unique App (it has never been easier to log timesheets and accept work) Coming soon
If you are interested in coming to work with CER then I would love to hear from you: give me a call in the office on or ; alternatively you can e-mail me
The only things we require are: you must have or be wiling to apply for an enhanced DBS Certificate (registered online, on the update service) and provide a full career history with up to date references.