Relationship Manager - Business Banking
£40,000 - £45,000 + Company Car
A highly respected, global bank are on the lookout for a talented, driven and skilled Relationship Manager within their Business Banking Division to look after a portfolio of clients in the Reading area. You will have experience in dealing with businesses with turnovers of up to £10M and be skilled in structuring complex lending deals (within the £100K - £500K space) and have an expert knowledge of credit risk elements as well.
In return, you’ll be rewarded a competitive salary and benefits scheme along with a tailored career progression plan to ensure you a constantly being developed professionally to reach your true potential.
To be a success in this role, you must possess:
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Business/Corporate Banking, Financial Services
- Experience of working within a lending environment with businesses with turnovers around £8M - £10M
- Proven ability in identifying and meeting customer needs
- Proven experience of leading the delivery of an excellent customer service and proactively look for innovative ways to improve the service delivered to customers
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with experience of successfully influencing others, negotiating effectively.
- Built effective networks across business areas, developing relationships based on mutual trust and encouraging others to do the same
- A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others' compliance with relevant regulatory processes
If you feel that you possess the requisite skills and experience that please get in touch today. Wither submit your CV below or contact Sophie Cooper at Campbell & Fletcher for more information.