This a great opportunity working for a company based in Kingston, Milton Keynes within a Supply Chain environment. You will be reporting into the Supply Chain Manager and assisting with day-to-day procurement tasks to include:
- identifying potential suppliers who may offer new and innovative products in accordance with business needs
- building professional relationships with suppliers to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of non-core operations
- creating and implementing sourcing strategies
- monitoring and reporting supplier's performance
- draft and agree relevant contracts with suppliers of goods, services and works
- carrying out cost benefit, lifecycle costing and total cost analyses
- processing imports including all necessary documents
- assisting in the checking and allocation of supplier invoices
- assisting in the administration and co-ordination of the company's car fleet
Skills and Experience Required:
- Intermediate Word and Excel
- Proven experience in professional supplier negotiation
- Logical thinking
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills with good attention to detail
- Clean UK Driving licence (desirable)
Apply in the strictest of confidence to Quality Personnel (acting as an Employment Agency and Business), based in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire.
Specialists in Permanent, Contract & Temporary Recruitment, covering; Industrial, Office & Engineering.
If we do not respond within 48 hours it means you've not been successful at this time.
Please keep up-to-date with all of our jobs and please follow us on LinkedIn, like us on Facebook and sign-up for job alerts on our own website www.qualitypersonnel.co.uk
Thanks for reading :)