Restructuring Manager - Top 10 firm
A leading multi-national firm is currently looking to appoint a Restructuring Manager to their Manchester office. This is a unique opportunity to join a firm that is offering long-term professional development along with a challenging and fast-paced working environment.
This role requires an individual who possesses excellent analytical and report writing abilities, as well as strong interpersonal skills. The primary focus of the role will be based on the North West market. The firm also operate a national advisory service; therefore, the successful candidate will be required to travel across the UK in order to undertake advisory assignments. The role will involve attending marketing events and working with the Partners to help them with their marketing and business objectives.
In addition to providing a rare and compelling opportunity, the firm are offering a competitive salary together with an impressive benefits package.
The Restructuring Manager will be responsible for:
- Planning advisory assignments in accordance with the Firm’s standard procedures and relevant statutory and extra statutory obligations, and to confirm arrangements with the client, company, or appointer
- Being part of National Advisory team with responsibility for assignments and responsibility for mentoring and training more junior members of staff wishing to get involved in IBR/advisory work
- Liaising with the creditors, directors and other interested parties throughout the assignment and to practise the principles of excellent client service at all times
- Ensuring that appropriate liaison takes place with all other departments, and that all potential client needs are identified and serviced accordingly
- Reviewing staff performance in line with the firm’s procedures, ensuring that all points raised are adequately and promptly actioned, constructive feedback is given and realistic objectives are set
- Investing time in training and developing skills of more junior members of the team
Essential Requirements are:
- Experience of performing and managing advisory assignments is essential
- Previous experience operating at a similar level in a similar role is required
- Proven experience in client handling
- Proven experience of people and case management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with both internal and external clients and staff
If you have all of the above requirements for the Restructuring Manager position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.