M&A Analyst - UK/ Europe
Mergers and Aquisition Analyst
A Reinsurance Syndicate within the London Markets requires a Mergers and Aquistion Analyst to join existing team.
- Regular reporting to the M&A team meetings on progress with the various prospects
- Reporting to R&Q management responsible for making the M&A decision
- To maintain compliance with any applicable UK or International statutory or regulatory obligation as required by the role. This includes but not limited to obligations arising from:
- The prudent management of the business.
- Placing due regard on the interests of customers.
- Observing rules on Sanctions and financial crime.
- Regulatory requirements and local licensing restrictions.