Finance Business Partner
- Managing the companies P&L
- Being a business partner for financial and non-financial stakeholders
My client an instantly recognisable Media business based in Hammersmith is a big player in their market. With multi billion pound revenues the business has fantastic growth plans and prospects and is investing in new markets and products.
The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for
- End to end ownership of the units P&L
- Preparation of the groups budgets
- Monthly reforcasting
- Produce detailed analysis and interpret ion to enable business decisions
- Building working relationship with stakeholders at all levels
- Looking at risks and opportunities to provide accurate outlooks
The successful Finance Business Partner will be a fully qualified accountant who has experience working within a large organise in a commercial capacity. You will be able to build credible working relationships quickly and have the ability to challenge when needed. Additionally you will have a track record providing commercial support for the business to make informed decisions.
The Finance Business Partner role based in Hammersmith comes with a very competitive remuneration package.