Document Control & Compliance Manager
I am actively recruiting to a Document Control and Compliance Manager on behalf of a large, well known rail organisation based in London. This is a fixed term contract opportunity, that will run until mid November 2018.
The role will be responsible for the compliance strategy and rules in line with best practice, ensuring that quality, legal, security and assurance requirements are met. This will include, but not limited to:
- Line management of Document Controllers, Compliance Controllers and Compliance Officer
- Defining, developing and delivery of document control procedures
- Audit the effectiveness of the EDMS (Electronic Document Management System)
- Plan and undertake compliance reviews
- Plan and deliver compliance-related communication
The ideal candidate will have a strong Quality/Compliance leadership background; ideally through conception and/or implementation, specifically with in a BS EN ISO 9001 environment. You will have experience of reviewing and compliance monitoring; ideally as an auditor, monitor or investigator. You will have experience of managing document control activities; with technical knowledge and experience. You will have excellent communication, organisational and stakeholder management skills.
Should you be interested in the role please apply with an updated CV. If this role is a good fit for your skillset, I will call you to discuss the role in more detail.
If you would like further details about the role please contact Anne Oxton on or email