Security Service and Installation Engineer - Bristol
Service and Installation Engineer - Bristol
Alecto recruitment are currently supporting an NSI Fire and Security Company in their search for an experienced Service and Installation Engineer.
The Service and Installation Engineer will carry out a range of activities, including the servicing and installation of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms and Fire Alarms. Customers range from small residential homes to large multi-site businesses.
£24,000 - £34,000 per annum (dependant on experience) + 4 Weeks Holiday and Bank Holidays! + Company Van + Phone + Laptop
The Service and Installation Engineer will be responsible for the servicing of a variety of Security systems including: Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Warden Call and Fire Alarms. Training will be provided for engineers showing strong skills on most disciplines, if not all.
- MUST HAVE experience maintaining and servicing CCTV, Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms and Access Control.
- MUST BE able to demonstrate a competent range of systems knowledge.
- Applicants should have no less than 5 years' experience.
- All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and 5-year background check.
- Technically minded and willing to learn.
- ECS/CSCS certificate
A company vehicle will be provided, and the candidate must hold a full UK driving license
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Keen, Alecto Recruitment Ltd. or call in strict confidence.
Alecto Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.
Job Title: Service and Installation Engineer - Bristol