Dev Ops Engineer
Dev Ops Engineer - Contract role
London - 3-6 months - with possible extensions
(Outside of IR35)
· Outstanding ability to develop efficient, highly optimised and clear code
- Experience with AWS and knowledge of Serverless technologies.
- Understanding of Cognito, IAM, Route53, ECS, Lambda
- Experience with Terraform
- Detailed understanding of Python 3 and/or NodeJS
- Experience with Docker
- Working knowledge of unix-like operating systems such as Linux/Ubuntu (LDAP, Nginx, Gunicorn)
- Knowledge of developing with Spark
- Ability to use Git
· and train other developers in a non-line management capacity
· Act as a "tech lead" and experience in mentoring
· System administration and configuration management skills
- Experience with graph analytics/ graph databases and data mining
- Experience with Hadoop/Kafka
The resource will deliver the following products:
Continuous improvement of system and application monitoring and automation using Python and Bash scripts.
Create tools and automated workflow capabilities to enable software engineers to release code at pace.
Work tirelessly to reduce or remove bottlenecks, inefficiencies in the system and single points of failure.
Promote, document and implement systems infrastructure best practices.
Ensure platforms are delivered with the highest levels of security in mind. Respond swiftly to new and emerging security threats and vulnerabilities.
Utilise AWS technologies and remain up to date with best of breed capabilities.
SC enhanced security clearance is required.
Excellent Client and Opportunity, please email me your CV, thanks,