Business Analyst - Exchange Traded Funds - ETF - Asset Management
Exchange Traded Products - Exchange Traded Funds - Infrastructure - ETF - Business Analyst - Operations - Asset Management -
I am currently searching for an ETF Business Analyst (Exchange Traded Funds) on behalf of an industry renowned, market leading Financial Services organisation who are looking to grow out their global team. This is an exciting opportunity to join an ever expanding ETF business focusing on change projects and initiatives.
The drive of this position is to accomplish changes that will need to be implemented with both processes and systems that underpin the operating model. The overall purpose of this additional position is to ensure the end to end operating model is as efficient as possible. It will be your responsibility to identify areas that require improvement in conjunction with the business. You will be expected to use your expert industry experience to determine best market practice within ETFs and to plan infrastructure changes with the future in mind.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of working with Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) with strong business analysis experience. This role would suit an individual with an operational background and exposure to working within an Asset Management environment.
- 5+ years Business Analysis
- 5+ years exceptional expertise of Exchange Traded Products (ETFs)
- Operational Background / Asset Management exposure
- Have the ability to develop and build relationships with internal and external partners
- Lead monthly meetings with key business partners
- Strong analysis skills, the skill to resolve complex problems and posit pragmatic solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Ability to lead discussions to a conclusion
If this sounds in-line with your skills and experience, please apply to get in touch and find out more from one of our specialist consultants.