Paid Media Manager
New Job Alert! Become the Paid Media Manager for an internationally-recognised, fashion retailer based in Manchester and take charge of their overall paid search activity! Enjoy excellent benefits including a generous holiday allowance and free parking!
With over a 100 years’ of fashion retail experience under their belt, it’s no surprise that our client is an industry leader. As they look to the future, the business is now aiming to kick-start their digital revolution whilst also launching new B2C brands so it’s an exciting period for them. In order to assist the growth, our client is heavily investing in both the ecommerce and digital departments which includes building a world-class team of digital experts! It’s safe to say that the successful candidate will play an integral in their digital journey!
A key element of the Paid Media Manager role will include taking full ownership for all paid search activity across both B2C and B2B brands in order to drive ROI. They will also be accountable for other paid digital channels including display and affiliate. Our client are looking for an individual who has an extensive knowledge of Google Shopping, Google Adwords, Bing and paid social through platforms such as Instagram and Facebook.
The Main Responsibilities of the Paid Media Manager:
- Plan and deliver a successful PPC and Paid Social campaigns across all channels for each brands
- Be the expert and go to person for all things Paid Media, keeping up-to-date with the latest industry trends and changes, introducing when necessary
- Work closely with the Head of Digital in order devise a strategy which will drive traffic and sales across the digital channel mix
- Ensure the paid media budget is adhered to and track conversions rates in order to identify improvements for the future
- Manage a team of paid media executives and ensure the team is working collaboratively
The Perfect Candidate:
- Proven track record of delivering highly successful PPC and Paid Media campaigns within a retail environment
- Previous experience of display and affiliate would be beneficial
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills combined with being Adwords certified
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment with a genuine passion for going above and beyond!
- Fantastic communication skills and an 'eye for detail’ are essential
- A strong creative flair which will successful translate into the paid media campaigns is vital!
Are you ready to put your paid media skills to the test? Apply online now!