Case Manager - Conveyancing
As the Case Manager in this busy new homes team you will be building relationships with developers and be responsible for the building and maintaining strong working relationships. You will need a strong understanding of the conveyancing process, an ability to work proactively towards tight deadlines and attention to detail in drafting appropriate documentation.
You will be responsible for conducting the plot sale transactions from reservation through to completion and ensuring that the department adhere to good working practices. They will work closely with both the senior management team and our assistants with the aim of providing a smooth transition of work between development set up, plot sales and end handover.
Skills and experience needed:
- Qualified Licensed Conveyancer, Legal Executive or Solicitor but would consider unqualified candidates with previous experience of working in a conveyancing role
- Experience of working on new homes transactions would be an advantage
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Excellent efficiency and transaction management skills
- Ability to develop and work in a fast paced, intellectually challenging environment
- Resilient under pressure with the ability to manage multiple deadlines
- High level of professionalism and integrity