Key Duties/Responsibilities will include:
- Manage collection of payroll data and interface with external payroll bureau for UK & Ireland
- Be the first point of contact for all employees with any payroll queries.
- Review and analyse current payroll, benefits and tax procedures
- Ensure accuracy of payments
- Adjusting pay rates, when current employees are promoted, transferred or terminated
- Process monthly pay checks for all members of staff.
- Complete and submit P11D's for all applicable employees
- Work with the Head of HR to implement changes to payroll procedure
- Pension auto enrolment scheme, running reports where needed
- Developing effective working relationship with Retail and Head Office managers
- Chase stores for new starter paperwork and ensure all necessary paperwork is received by
- HR Department in time for payroll cut-off.
- Any other ad hoc duties.
The successful candidate should have:
- 2-3 years previous Retail Payroll experience
- ADP payroll system
- Microsoft Word and Excel.