Accounting & Financial Reporting Supervisor - Top 10 firm
A leading multi-national firm is currently looking to appoint a Supervisor to the Accounting & Financial Reporting (AFR) team at their Manchester office. This is a unique opportunity to join a firm that is offering long-term professional development along with a challenging and fast-paced environment.
As part of a team responsible for providing accounting, financial and compliance expertise to a wide range of mid-market clients you will play an important role, through supervising the more junior members of the team and supporting managers.
The role with involve preparing annual financial statements, management accounts and assistance in the provision of ad-hoc financial reporting advisory services to clients (e.g. acquisition accounting advice, IFRS conversions, complex consolidations).
In addition to providing a rare and compelling opportunity, the firm are offering a competitive salary together with an impressive benefits package.
The AFR Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Preparation of annual financial statements for a range of entity types to include disclosure notes as required
- Preparation of an accounts file in line with firms’ procedures
- Analytical review incorporating variance analysis on all accounts preparations
- Preparation of tax computations where required
- Preparation of management accounts
- Assistance with VAT returns preparation
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients
- Assist in the day to day training and development of the junior staff members of the team
Essential Requirements are:
- Previous experience working within a practice is essential along with a strong understanding of Financial Reporting Standards
- Excellent client-facing skills, plus experience using accounting software systems (e.g. Sage, QuickBooks, Xero, CCHAP and CCH)
- Some supervisory experience would also be an advantage as you will enjoy assisting and developing the junior members of the team
If you have all of the above requirements for the AFR Supervisor position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist accountancy and finance recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.