Hybrid - Finance Change BA/PM OTC,Regulatory, Investments
Hybrid - Change BA/PM
Project Manager / Business Analyst hybrid role to drive coordination and execution of projects related to Regulatory Transaction Reporting under SEC, CFTC, EMIR, MAS, SFTR, JFSA jurisdictions. Support new build initiatives for Regulatory Reporting of Bank of America Merrill Lynch Global Markets businesses including Credit, FICC (Rates & FX/Currencies), Corporate Investments, International Treasury, Equity, Commodity and securities products.
- The role requires a combination of project management and business analysis. Performing project planning, control and execution of testing and Implementation phases.
- Analysing present-state and develop target state requirements to meet legal interpretation/regulation.
- Work closely with developers and testers to ensure requirements and functional designs are translated accurately into working technical designs and that test plans and scripts.
- Deliver on project commitments and goals, on-time and with agreed upon scope.
- Identify/track open issues, risks, dependencies to closure.
- Support Cirrus UAT testing of new jurisdictions, BAU fixes, ad hoc regression for FO/BO/Ref Data changes.
- Deliver for business partners: FO, BO and Cirrus Development teams, MO change management teams, Regulatory Operations Control team, and senior management team.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with business partners and peers.
- Serving as a lead in legal and industry meetings to understand regulation and legal interpretation of Transaction Reporting regulations of various regulators.
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with large data sets in Excel.
- Solid trade processing knowledge; front, middle and back office, (FO, MO, BO). Experience with FO trade booking systems (Rates, Credit, FX, Equities, and Commodities).
- Knowledge of project management, strong analytical ability and ability to work with multiple partners in cross functional groups at various levels throughout the organization.
- Ability to handle several work streams simultaneously, multitask, and set priorities effectively.
- Ability to work to externally-mandated regulatory deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills to track many concurrent activities.
- Ability to work independently and assess relative priority among competing issues.
- Ability to assess and mitigate risks and dependencies.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities.
**This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used**
If you think you have the experience and you would like to become a permanent employee of this fast growing business unit within Ajilon please apply with your CV right now for instant consideration