Nuffield Health is looking for a full time Billing Assistant to join the Finance team at our flagship Support Centre in Epsom, Surrey. You will be working within a fast paced and dynamic Shared Service Finance Operations team, with responsibility for the timely and accurate billing of charges for a designated portfolio of business areas. Main duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Creating, auditing and despatching of all bills relating to the charges in your portfolio within a shared service centre environment
- Liaising with colleagues at central office and site to ensure that any queries are handled promptly
- Ensuring prompt resolution of any billing queries
- Working closely with central credit control and cash allocation teams to ensure that all accounts in portfolio are reconciled and accurate and recorded in line with central audit requirements
- Responsible for running and reporting on reconciliations between all charge accounts and bills raised
- Investigating and action any payment shortfalls to ensure collection of all funds from correct parties by credit controller.
- Maintain a high level of client knowledge for all accounts across your portfolio so that information and reports provided quickly and efficiently to management and sites.
- Monitoring and auctioning the Consume Bank and Nursery Inbox
- Assisting in arranging payment
- Importing and manipulating large volume of data
- Ad hoc Finance duties
In addition to possessing excellent verbal and written English communication skills, we are also looking for someone with the following skills, abilities and experience:
- Previous experience of managing a high volume and varied workload within a shared service centre environment.
- Previous experience in a Finance environment.
- Experience of working within SLA guidelines
- Process improvement experience
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to progress within a finance team environment
- Good working knowledge of the MS Office suite, specifically intermediate to advanced Excel skills
Location: Our Support Centre is located in the heart of the town - 5 minutes' walk from Epsom train station, which is just 35 minutes from London Waterloo and 46 minutes from London Victoria.
Benefits At Nuffield Health Contact Centre you'll enjoy working with a variety of different people both over the phone and within the centre. In addition to our excellent benefits that include our gyms and private healthcare, there are opportunities within the Contact Centre to progress through Nuffield Health through our Advance Training Programme. You will be working in a supportive environment where training considered a priority for career development