Automation Test Analyst
Automation Test Analyst - UFT, ALM
6 Month Fixed Term Contract
Up to £45,000 DOE
If you are looking for the freedom of a contract but the ease of a salary then this is the opportunity for you!
Hands on experience of generating UFT packs and integrating with ALM is essential in the role, so if this is a strength then you will be able to add real value to the team.
Surrey based Financial Services organisation are looking for a self-motivated and accomplished Automation Test Analyst for a strategic project they are currently undertaking.
The purpose of the role will be to review detailed business requirements, perform test preparation and execute appropriate test scripts, ensuring all completed within agreed timescales.
Duties and responsibilities of the Test Analyst:
* Strong Automation testing experience in financial services
* Hands-on experience of generating UFT packs and integrating with ALM
* Maintaining the Automated Test Scripts in line with changes to SCF end to end applications
* Coordinate, where required, with the Business Users and ensure testing is performed in line with agreed standards
* Excellent quality test scripting, execution, and defect reporting
* Excellent analytical skills as a Test Analyst and the ability to be able to apply these to Business requirements
* Good under pressure, and constantly delivers quality testing output
* Ability to mentor business users / subject matter experts in all aspects of Test Analyst tasks
* Ideally ISEB / ISTQB or equivalent level
If you have a keen eye for detail, a 'can do' attitude and a strong background with UFT & ALM then please apply for this role of Automation Test Analyst.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.