Project Manager Finance
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a world leading global organisation, our client Leading Global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum are currently looking for a Project Manager (Finance) to work on the Transition of Cooking Baking and Spreads from Unilever over to the new buyer KKR Equity. The role is based in Leatherhead. This is a full time temporary role for a period of 12 months, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying between £36K and £42,750K pro rata, depending on experience.
- Project Silver: Separation of the Unilever Spreads business as part of sale to KKR and set up and monitoring of Transition Services Agreements
- A significant project team is already in place with functional workstreams
- General commercial / project management support required for the Separation lead
- Looking previous Project Experience and a minimum 5 years of experience
- Previous project management
- Financial Acumen required covering Budgets v Revenues, Costing , Headcount tracking, Financial Matrix, and Expenses.
- Development and monitoring of project plans, milestone trackers and scorecards
- Progress reporting against key deliverable
Key Competencies / Skills
- Project management skills
- A good understanding of financial metrics across the whole P&L
- Networking and influence
- Problem solving
- Initiative & "completer finisher"
- divestiture experience ideal