Healthcare Assistants urgently required!
NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED AS FANTASTIC TRAINING IS GIVEN!!
Position: Home Care Worker
Hours: Between 16-25 per week available
Salary-up to £9.58 per hour week days with an enhancement of 25p per Saturday and Sunday extra £9.83ph. Also 30p per mile
Essential: Driving License
Location: Hereford, Ledbury and Surrounding Areas
Working Hours –Range from 07:00 -22:00
I am recruiting for fantastic family focused business in Herefordshire looking for empathetic, compassionate and hardworking individuals to support people to remain independent in their own homes. They pride themselves in providing the best person centred approach to all individuals with
Their slogan of best describes the type of company you could be working for MORE THAN JUST CARE!!!
…. Don’t believe me read for yourself, our most recent testimonial is “The best care company to work for. Would happily let anyone of these ladies care for my own! The care, appreciation, support and dedication is just amazing! I strongly recommend this as a care company and an employer! “ current HCA with the company.
• Supporting clients with all aspects of personal care including bathing and dressing
• Supporting clients with meal preparations and feeding
• Supporting clients who have physical disabilities with moving and handling and hoisting
• Supporting clients with administration of medication
• Supporting clients to manage all aspects of their life
• Completing domestic duties
• Experience within Health and Social Care is advantageous but not essential
• Training to NVQ level is advantageous but not essential as training is provided
• Due to the rural location of some of the clients a full driving licence is ESSENTIAL
• All applicants will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and referencing
- Reliable work suited to your needs
Up to five and a half weeks paid holiday
Fully Funded Care Certificate
Tax free mileage of 30p per mile
Full training and qualifications
Work for a family company
Commitment to our Caring for our Carers pledge
Access to our employee benefits programme
Fulfilling role where you are supporting the elderly to live independent, happy lives
If you want to secure your interview slot, please don’t delay call Safehands Permanent Division on or email