Marketing Associate Manager
A forward thinking and fast growing global accounting firm is looking to add a Marketing Associate Manager to their Reading office to aid their growth in the region and to set up further offices.
This role is a mix of creating marketing and business development strategy as well as delivering full mix marketing campaigns and business development activities. You will have considerable responsibility as the sole marketer in Reading and work closely with partners with the ability to implement change quickly.
This is a great opportunity to join an excellent firm in a position where you can make real difference to their expansion. Two to three days a month you will travel to offices in London and Bristol to collaborate with your counterparts in other teams.
- Create and deliver strategic marketing and business development strategies
- Raise the profile of the region and the partners own personal brands
- Carry out research into clients and sectors to form a prospect lists and work with colleagues to champion cross selling
- Manage external communications - ensure there is a clear plan in place
- Provide support for tenders and proposals when necessary
- Use analytics to analyse the success of campaigns and regularly report back to partners
- Carry out email and social media campaigns and monitor website and CRM
- Experience of managing several ongoing projects and working to tight deadlines
- Strong digital skills - email, social, website, CRM, analytics
- Experience in creating external and internal communications
- Experience in professional services
- Proactive and comfortable in an autonomous environment
- Proven experience of working with senior stakeholders/partners
- Undertaken full mix marketing campaigns