ACA Graduate Trainee Accountant
ACA Graduate Accountant (1st Class Degree or High 2:1) - Accountancy Practice, Droitwich - £18,750 + study
Your new company
This excellent accountancy practice based in Droitwich (North Worcestershire) is seeking a new graduate to join their ACA training programme as part of their annual intake. The role will involve providing a variety of professional services to a varied client base, and will provide an excellent grounding in technical and personal development.
The client base contains healthcare and medical professionals, large companies, agricultural businesses, landed estates, technology industries, and vet practices.
Your new role
The graduate role will provide the opportunity to work within audit and assurance department and give you the opportunity to visits clients on site and engage with a variety of client sectors. You will also have the support and development in building your technical knowledge to prepare accounts, and assist in tax matters through secondments in the business.
As an ICAEW approved training provider, the company will provide an ACA training scheme to ensure the successful candidate attains Chartered Accountant status through on the job work experience, and professional exams.
The exams will be financially supported by the business, and study leave will be provided accordingly.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must hold a 1st class honours degree or high 2:1 from a 'Russell Group' University, graduating in 2018 (although 2017 graduates may be considered).
- The degree should be from a scientific background i.e. Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Economics/Accounting, and I.T.
- Have a outgoing personality.
- Demonstrable track record of high performance.
- Ambitious outlook for a career within the accountancy profession.
What you'll get in return
- Salary of £18,750.
- Full ACA training contract with financial support and appropriate study leave package.
- Access to occupational pension scheme.
- 21 days annual leave plus statutory holidays.
- Free onsite car parking.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.