Technical SEO Manager
Role Profile: SEO Manager
Investoo Group are a lead generation business specialising in the investment industry. We deliver marketing services to our partners via our portfolio of leading web based products.
With a portfolio of 30 different brands across 8 different markets, Investoo Group have established themselves as the world's leading financial performance marketing company.
Based in the city-centre with an established and growing marketing team, this is a great opportunity for you if you have digital agency SEO experience and keen to utilise your skills to make a real and measurable impact in a growing business. With a real buzz and friendly feel about the office, this is certainly an exciting opportunity!
As a growing company, the responsibilities will be varied, and this role will be right for you if you are able to work at a strategic level in SEO and you aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves and get stuck into the day-to-day execution. As the company expands, you will have the opportunity to grow the function with real opportunities for career progression.
- Conducting Technical audits across our full portfolio and making recommendations for optimisation
- Keyword Research and Keyword Planning
- Reporting to Senior Management- Rankings, Traffic, Backlinks etc
- Strategic review of all potential acquisition sites in new and existing markets including full technical audit
- Collaborating with wider team including Engineering, Content and PPC Marketing. Assisting with marketing tasks where required.
- Fulfilling wider marketing functions in order to fulfil KPIs and meet business requirements
- Ensure commercial targets are met in line with the company vision and targets.
(FTD & Organic search visibility improvement)