As a global brand in the queue management industry, we are looking for an experienced Installations Engineer to join our expanding team. Based at our Head Office in Milton Keynes, the role will involve travel throughout the UK and occasionally Europe. A company van will be provided.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The installation, service and repair of Mechanical and Electrical queue management systems for major brands in the UK and Europe.
- Dealing directly with customers on a daily basis liaising with site managers and store managers.
- Representation of the Tensator brand to promote "first time right" culture.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Valid CSCS Card (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)
- Valid IPAF Powered Access Licence Valid until 2019 minimum
- Two years minimum experience working on construction sites and retail premises.
- Good understanding of Health and Safety requirements associated with these environments.
- Experience of working with hand and power tools is essential.
- A good understanding of site layouts and drawings is essential.
- Proven experience of dealing with customers face-to-face.
- A basic understanding of Electrical and Mechanical systems and fittings.
- Clean driving licence.
- Valid passport.
- Ability to work alone on smaller jobs and service calls is a must.
- Confident communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task in a demanding environment.
- Resourcefulness and problem solving skills.
- Critical attention to detail.
- Flexible, self-motivated and confident.
- Willingness to work outside normal hours and overnight and overseas stays.
- Physically fit and able to work at height.
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES**