Salary - £40,000 - £45,000
25 days hol + pension + healthcare
Global engineering company are looking for an additional Electronics Engineer to join their Engineering team in Farnham working Monday to Friday.
Responsible for all aspects of a design including schematic capture, producing PCB layouts, firmware development, testing prototypes, and advancing the concept design into a production. Production support of existing products, liaising with sub-contractors
As Electronics Engineer you will:
- Development of embedded systems and firmware
- Development of analogue power electronics
- Creating design documentation, including requirements specifications, test plans and design proving reports
- Board test and debug
- Good understanding of digital electronics
- Designing to EMC/RFI standards
- Schematic capture / PCB layout ideally with Altium
- Firmware development - ARM/AVR
- Degree qualified within Electronics or related subject with relevant experience
WR Engineering & Manufacturing are the #1 recruitment partner for sales and manufacturing staff, recruiting UK wide.
WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.