Front End Developer
Front End Developer - Contract role - London
3-6 months initially with possible extensions
· Outstanding ability to develop efficient, highly optimised and clear code
- Experience with AWS and knowledge of Serverless technologies.
- Understanding of Cognito, IAM, Route53, ECS, Lambda
- Experience with Terraform
- Detailed understanding of Python 3 and/or NodeJS
- Experience with Docker
- Working knowledge of unix-like operating systems such as Linux/Ubuntu (LDAP, Nginx, Gunicorn)
- Knowledge of developing with Spark
- Ability to use Git
· and train other developers in a non-line management capacity
· Act as a "tech lead" and experience in mentoring
· System administration and configuration management skills
- Experience with graph analytics/ graph databases and data mining
- Experience with Hadoop/Kafka
Develop front-end code based on wireframes, visual designs, and UX specifications.
Integrate with REST APIs or other back-end frameworks.
"Hands on" software development following an agile software development methodology.
Work with best-in-breed frameworks and libraries for styling, layouts, and navigation flows.
Write unit and regression tests, using automation wherever possible.
Enhanced SC will be required
Excellent Client and Opportunity, please email me your CV, thanks,