Purchase Ledger Clerk
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with a great company based in between Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire with easy access routes from both! This is a very progressive opportunity, ripe for those that have the ambition and drive to collectively steer the business forward alongside the rest of the team.
Our client is a part of a large manufacturing group, with offices across the country. You will be joining an encouraging and exciting team who are eager to demonstrate how good a finance department can be! If you are looking to add to this atmosphere, apply now!
Your key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Accurate and timely processing of all purchase invoices.
- Accurate and timely processing of travel expenses.
- To assist with month end reporting.
- To deliver accurate financial information.
- To supply timely and accurate reports and information to line manager and others in the company as required.
The successful candidate with be a real go-getter with a sense of ownership for their role. You will be keen to seek out process improvements and will have the confidence to see them through. You will want to contribute to a "team" atmosphere in the working environment. You will also have a good knowledge of the Purchase Ledger.
Our client is offering a very competitive salary of between £20,000 and £23,000 and study support may be negotiable for the right candidate.