Digital Developer SAP/SQL
Job Title: Digital Developer SAP/SQL
Location: Birchwood, Warrington
Job Title: SAPDigital Developer
Location: Birchwood, Warrington, WA3
Our client are an International Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) organisation managing its customers' indirect material spend via an integrated e-procurement platform. Their client list includes multinational organisations such as Astra Zeneca, Jaguar Land Rover, Carlsberg, Premier Foods and NSG.
As a result of this growth and the expansion they are currently experiencing, we are now looking for a SAP Digital Developer to join the IT function.
The Digital Developer SAP role is a pivotal role in an exciting period of growth, working on a mix of strategic and operational business improvement and client projects to enhance the IESA product performance and functionality. Working closely with their clients and key internal stakeholders, the successful candidate will be familiar with and thrive in an Agile environment.
Their environment is currently a mixture of SAP and SQL, and the successful candidate will work on both the current ECC6 environment and be involved in the design and implementation of their next generation of SAP (HANA) and SAP Process Orchestration.
We are looking for a SAP FICO and MM specialist, who has experience of working in operational database environments and has been involved in SAP system upgrades. Experience of multi-customer and engineering or manufacturing environments will be an advantage to any applicant.
The successful candidate will be joining a positive, forward thinking team, and with the variety of projects available, you will have the opportunity to thrive and maximise your potential with a chance to gain experience in further SAP modules.
- Provide SAP support and issue resolution for FICO, MM - experience of SD, PM desirable
- Support the operating environment, responding to requests for changes and investigating faults or errors reported in the SAP environment
- Identify and implement incremental improvements in the current environment to better support the business by drawing upon the rich functionality available within the SAP system
- Study existing systems to evaluate effectiveness, and develop new systems to improve workflow and integration
- Review current operating design and implementation, identifying opportunities to re-engineer and improve
- Work closely with clients and internal stakeholders to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot and enhance the system
- Take business requirements and convert these requirements to system design
- Lead and facilitate requirements gathering, design and gap analysis to identify the optimum SAP solution
- Participate in the mapping, design and implementation of the next generation IESA platform
- Ensure that a high level of customer service and support is provided to all internal and external customers
- Where applicable ensure best practices are followed from a SAP design, security, segregation of duties, testing are defined and managed
- Accountable for project delivery against agreed timescales
- SAP Functional / Technical specialist with experience in FICO, MM
- Some knowledge of SD, PM, IM, WM (desirable)
- Detailed application knowledge of configuration, settings and functional use in FICO, MM
- Ability to design and configure processes in SAP
- Experience of LSMW creation and mass change functionality usage (desirable)
- Experience in working with SAP Process Orchestration and SAP HANA (desirable)
- Experience working in multi-country SAP environments (desirable)
- Experience with MS SQL Server (desirable)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am-5pm