Personal Assistant / Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Full-time Personal Assistant (PA) / Client Services Assistant (CSA) for an established and successful St. James’s Place Wealth Management company based in Eastleigh, Hampshire
Overall job purpose
Reporting to the Business Owner, the PA / CSA will be the first point of contact for the business, both face to face and on the telephone, providing excellent customer service and a professional image to clients at all times.
The PA element of the role will support to the Business Owner in an administrative capacity, including diary management, managing the email inbox and dealing with all incoming non-technical queries both efficiently and effectively. They will also be responsible for managing the company Business Administrator on an operational basis.
The role is an integral part of the company, and whilst PA / administrative in nature, an understanding of basic financial products, particularly that of mortgages would be highly advantageous.
The role is a hybrid role and includes a good mix of client servicing and administrative duties as below:
Client Servicing Support
- Meeting and greeting clients on behalf of the Business Owner on a daily basis, being the first point of contact to the business.
- Answering all incoming calls and dealing with appropriately, reducing calls for the Partner / Business Owner
- Proactively filtering all mortgage and wealth management emails for Partner and redirecting as appropriate
- Diary management and appointment making of client and prospect clients for Partner. Confirming meetings 24hrs prior to meeting.
- Note taking and typing up meeting notes and telephone calls and updating CRM / tasks and allocating accordingly.
- Processing EBS application forms for clients investments
- Sending follow up emails to clients after meetings, confirming discussion/action points.
- Manages Business Owner’s diary structure including planning in appropriate time for client relationship building, preparation and debrief sessions with Paraplanners.
- Proactive client servicing management, following through with client servicing proposition, including issuing Investors, E-Briefing, Birthday cards, etc.
- Keeping client information up to date in CRM system
- Logging of prospects and stakeholder meetings on CRM.
- Keeping clients updated on significant stages of their wealth management investment, liaising closely with Paraplanner.
- 1:1 daily updates with Business Owner to discuss work in hand and work in progress.
- Issuing signed suitability letter reports to clients
- Updating client CFR (client financial report) from meeting notes
- Assisting Business Administrator with meeting pack preparation, during busy times
- Monitors Practice service level standards and workflow.
- Inputting actions arising from meeting notes into task management system and allocating to team members.
- Managing own task list on CRM system within service level standards.
- Management of all IT infrastructure within wealth management
- Development of CRM system within wealth management.
- Well presented and professional
- Prior and proven PA experience with excellent customer service skills, preferably in Wealth Management.
- Prior experience of training and supporting less experienced team members.
- Excellent organisational abilities, with the ability to work calm under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player, assisting colleagues in times of need when urgent tasks need to be undertaken, enjoying working as part of a small team.
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a flexible approach to workload
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to changes at short notice
- Computer literate: Excellent understanding of Microsoft, Outlook, Word, Excel Prior use of CRM systems advantageous
- Willing to commit long term to the role.
- Ability to deal with clients of high net worth with ease
- Willing to complete internal training programme achieve the internal company PA accreditation.
- Hours of work: Full time Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm (4 days a week), and one day 9am - 6pm (Option for Saturday morning working on a rota basis, usually one in every 4 weeks - full day pay received when worked)
- Holiday entitlement: Starting at 20 days per annum, increasing by one day for each full year worked until 25 days maximum reached, plus bank holidays
- Pension: Auto-enrolment
- Salary: £20-30K depending on experience
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established Wealth Management practice in a PA / Senior Administrative capacity. To apply for this role, please apply online.