Ventilation Test / Service Engineer
Profile for job TP88082, LEV (Local Exhaust Ventilation) Test / Service Engineer
LEV (Local Exhaust Ventilation) Test Engineer / Installation Engineer required for a client that specialise within the dust and fume extraction industry, due to continued success they are looking to appoint a qualified test and installation engineer. It is expected that the Engineer will have the P601 Thorough Examination & Testing of Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Systems as a minimum.
The role will be home based travelling throughout the UK, visiting customer sites performing examination and testing of their LEV system quoting any remedial works that are required to pass the system.
Previous experience of installation, system design and testing of LEV systems is expected as well as relevant industry qualifications. As a minimum they expect the engineer to hold BOHS P601. Any of the following candidates would be advantageous;
- P602 Basic Design Principles of Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) Systems
- P603 Control of Substances Hazardous to Health - Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- P604 Performance Evaluation and Management of Local Exhaust Ventilation Systems
LEV (Local Exhaust Ventilation) Test Engineer / Installation Engineer Position Overview
- Home based, travelling to customer sites throughout the UK installing and testing LEV Systems, quoting any remedial works.
LEV (Local Exhaust Ventilation) Test Engineer / Installation Engineer Position Requirements
- Knowledge of LEV Systems
- Relevant LEV qualifications; P601, P602, P603 or P604
LEV (Local Exhaust Ventilation) Test Engineer / Installation Engineer Positions Remuneration
- Salary £25 - £35K
- 28 Days Holiday
- Company Van
- Laptop & Mobile
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.