Job Title: Finance Manager
Temp to perm position.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts at month end.
- Preparation of monthly financial statements and internal management reports.
- Preparation of quarterly financial statements and footnote disclosures on IFRS basis to the parent company.
- Assuring that all transactions and financial statements are recorded in compliance with IFRS standards and the policies adopted by the parent company and US offices.
- Supervision of one assistant accountant responsible for billings/collections, purchases/payments and employee expenses.
- Managing banking operations.
- Calculation of monthly transfer price transactions with affiliated companies and intercompany cross-charges, such as inventory transfers and service fee calculations.
- Preparation for the annual audits.
- Responsible for all tax compliance in UK and Germany.
- Preparation of annual tax returns and related tax provision.
- Preparation of the estimated tax provision on a quarterly basis.
- Preparation of monthly Vat returns at various EU jurisdictions.
- Recording of monthly payroll.
- University degree in Accounting.
- Charted accountant certification preferred.
- 5 year experience.
- Prior manager level experience.
- Solid knowledge of IFRS and experience with the preparation of financial statements and disclosure footnotes.
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.