To act as project leader, or provide professional assistance on one or more of the building services group’s communal tank rooms or above and below ground drainage refurbishment or renewal projects. You should display a constructive response to queries and problems encountered and be able to facilitate the cycle of continuous improvement within SBDS.
- Previous experience of working in a similar role
- Experience of Carrying out site visits, surveys and inspections
- Experience of Preparing and present reports as necessary and/or required.
- Knowledge of equalities & diversity issues.
- Must be aware of relevant Health and Safety issues when working on site
- Be able to carry out miscellaneous duties as assigned, which relates to technical duties.
- Be able to ensure that all works are completed within the terms and conditions of the contracts
- Good communication skills for regular Contact with other officers of the Council, contractors; members of the public; outside consultants; statutory authority representatives and clients in matters relevant to own responsibilities within the building services group
- IT Skills
Please note this is a contracted position of 3-6 months with the possibility of extension depending on budgets and performance.
**Please note as an agency we can only offer an Umbrella PAYE rate for this post **